Thanks to truthorange, there's a new challenge taking over TikTok.
, nearly 50 percent of 15-to-24-year-olds who currently use e-cigarettes have resolved to quit in the new year, and it looks like they're doing so by taking part in the #ThisIsQuitting challenge on the social media platform.
At the start of the new year, Truth launched a campaign in partnership with a handful of TikTok influencers that encourages young people to film themselves getting rid of their vape pens in creative ways — most of which see them drowning theirin bottles of water — under the hashtag #ThisIsQuitting. So far, influencers who have committed to the challenge include Nick Uhas, Sam Grubbs, and Tisha Alyn.
"The latest data show more young people than ever are vaping, a harsh reality that becomes even more apparent through social media," Alyn said in a statement."This hits me close to home because this is the environment that my two younger brothers face, and I want to help change that. That's why I'm very excited to partner with truth and use my platform to inspire kids to kick their JUULs to the curb and quit for good.
The This Is Quitting program first launched in January 2019, and according to more data from Truth, over half of the 77,000 people who enrolled reported that they had already quit or reduced their usage of e-cigarettes. Teens and young adults interested in joining the program can text"DITCHJUUL" to 88709 and get help. Watch a few videos from the #ThisIsQuitting challenge ahead.
Brasil Últimas Notícias, Brasil Manchetes
Similar News:Você também pode ler notícias semelhantes a esta que coletamos de outras fontes de notícias.
2 Chicago teens arrested for stomping, robbing pregnant woman on trainChicago police say they have arrested two teens who assaulted and robbed a pregnant woman on a train last week.
Consulte Mais informação »
2 Chicago teens arrested for stomping, robbing pregnant woman on trainChicago police said they have arrested two teens who assaulted and robbed a pregnant woman on a train last week. Officers said the 15- and 16-year-old girls turned themselves in on Saturday and admitted to brutally attacking a 28-year-old woman after seeing themselves on surveillance footage, according
Consulte Mais informação »
18 TikToks That Show How Teens Are Reacting To The Australian BushfiresFrom dragging ScoMo to showing what the damage is like on the ground, teens are using TikTok to express themselves and cope with the bushfire crisis.
Consulte Mais informação »
18 TikToks That Show How Teens Are Reacting To The Australian BushfiresFrom dragging ScoMo to showing what the damage is like on the ground, teens are using TikTok to express themselves and cope with the bushfire crisis.
Consulte Mais informação »
Australia readies as renewed bush fire threat looms, economic costs soarFires have razed more than 8 million hectares of land across Australia killing 25 people and destroying or damaging thousands of homes.
Consulte Mais informação »
Devastating wildfires continue to ravage AustraliaAt least 25 people are dead, 2000 homes destroyed, and thousands of animals have perished in the massive wildfires that continue to ravage Australia.
Consulte Mais informação »