U.S. Sec. of State Pompeo heads to Saudi Arabia as tensions in the Middle East continue to rise four days after oilfields and a processing plant in the kingdom were attacked
the synchronized attacks were timed to create"maximum damage" to Saudi facilities and operations. It was estimated the attack knocked out 5.7 million barrels of daily oil production, or more than five percent of the global daily crude production.
that if the U.S."repents" and returns to the nuclear deal that it withdrew from last year"then it can join and talk with Iran among other members of the deal." "Otherwise no negotiation will take place between Islamic Republic and U.S. officials at any level, whether in New York or anywhere else," he said.
Saudi ambassador to the U.K., Prince Khalid Bin Bandar Al-Saud, told the BBC Wednesday the attack was “almost certainly Iranian-backed.”
Brasil Últimas Notícias, Brasil Manchetes
Similar News:Você também pode ler notícias semelhantes a esta que coletamos de outras fontes de notícias.
Mike Pompeo heading to Saudi Arabia to 'coordinate' response to Saudi oil attackSecretary of State Mike Pompeo is heading to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates to discuss the recent attack on Saudi oil facilities that has rattled world markets and left the region on edge.
Consulte Mais informação »
Pompeo heads to Saudi Arabia to discuss 'response' against IranUS Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will discuss with Riyadh possible retaliation after Washington said it had proof that last week's attacks on Saudi oil sites originated in Iran, a claim Tehran denies.
Consulte Mais informação »
Russia has not been asked to mediate between Saudi Arabia and Iran: KremlinThe Kremlin said on Tuesday that it had not received a formal request from any p...
Consulte Mais informação »
Attack on Saudi Arabia 'unprecedented': U.S. defense secretaryU.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper said on Monday the recent attack on Saudi Arab...
Consulte Mais informação »