The gaming vlogger has told his devastated fans that he will be quitting YouTube next year because he's 'very tired'
PewDiePie first launched on the channel back in 2010 and since then his videos have been viewed more than 24billion times.In a statement to heartbroken fans, he said: "I am taking a break from YouTube next year. I wanted to say it in advance because I made up my mind.
Brasil Últimas Notícias, Brasil Manchetes
Similar News:Você também pode ler notícias semelhantes a esta que coletamos de outras fontes de notícias.
PewDiePie Announces He’s Taking a Break From YouTube in 2020The gamer behind YouTube’s most-watched channel, PewDiePie (real name Felix Kjellberg), announced in his latest Pew News video, posted Saturday, that he is planning to take a break from the p…
Consulte Mais informação »
PewDiePie says he's taking a break from YouTube in 2020The gamer behind the most-watched channel on the platform says he's tired.
Consulte Mais informação »
PewDiePie To Take Year-Long Break From YouTube, Says He’s “Very Tired”Felix Kjellberg, who is best known by his YouTube moniker PewDiePie, said that he is taking a break from the streaming video platform for the year of 2020. The Swedish YouTuber has 102 million subs…
Consulte Mais informação »
Meghan King Edmonds Says She's 'Too Thin' As She Admits 'I’m a Stress Non-Eater’'You look very skinny. Take care of yourself momma,' wrote a concerned fan of the former 'RHOC' star. (via toofab)
Consulte Mais informação »
Joe Biden told a protestor at his Texas campaign rally that he's 'just like Donald Trump' for asking about corruption in UkraineAt a campaign event in San Antonio, Joe Biden was interrupted by a protestor. Biden told the crowd not to hurt him, because it wasn&39;t a &39;Trump rally.&39;
Consulte Mais informação »
Chance the Rapper Cancels Tour and Cites Family TimeChance the Rapper took to Instagram to announce to his fans and followers that he's decided to cancel his Big Tour.
Consulte Mais informação »