Navy charges sailor in multi-day USS Bonhomme Richard fire

Brasil Notícia Notícia

Navy charges sailor in multi-day USS Bonhomme Richard fire
Brasil Últimas Notícias,Brasil Manchetes
  • 📰 Newsweek
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 14 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 9%
  • Publisher: 52%

'The Sailor was a member of Bonhomme Richard's crew at the time and is accused of starting the fire,' Navy Cmdr. Sean Robertson said Thursday.

The U.S. Navy has charged a sailor for allegedly starting a massive fire aboard the USS Bonhomme Richard last year.

"On July 29, charges under the Uniform Code of Military Justice were brought forth against a Navy Sailor in response to evidence found during the criminal investigation into the fire started on USS Bonhomme Richard on July 12, 2020," Navy Cmdr.

Resumimos esta notícia para que você possa lê-la rapidamente. Se você se interessou pela notícia, pode ler o texto completo aqui. Consulte Mais informação:

Newsweek /  🏆 468. in US

Brasil Últimas Notícias, Brasil Manchetes

Similar News:Você também pode ler notícias semelhantes a esta que coletamos de outras fontes de notícias.

25 Old Navy Dresses Under $25 That Made Us Do a Double-Take at the Price25 Old Navy Dresses Under $25 That Made Us Do a Double-Take at the PriceIf you're anything like us, whether you love minis, midis, or maxis, we know you love getting a deal most of all. Maybe it's for your own personal knowledge,
Consulte Mais informação »

Joe Biden keeps up monthly U.S. Navy warship patrols in Taiwan Strait amid China protestsJoe Biden keeps up monthly U.S. Navy warship patrols in Taiwan Strait amid China protestsThe Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer USS Benfold made its maiden Taiwan Strait transit on Wednesday.
Consulte Mais informação »

Navy charges sailor with setting fire that destroyed warshipNavy charges sailor with setting fire that destroyed warshipThe U.S. Navy charged a sailor Thursday with starting a fire last year that destroyed the USS Bonhomme Richard docked off San Diego, marking the maritime branch's worst warship blaze outside of combat in recent memory. The sailor was a member of the crew at the time, Cmdr. Sean Robertson, a U.S. 3rd Fleet spokesperson, said in a statement. The amphibious assault ships are among the few in the U.S. fleet that can act as a mini aircraft carrier.
Consulte Mais informação »

Navy sailor charged with setting blaze that destroyed billion-dollar ship last yearNavy sailor charged with setting blaze that destroyed billion-dollar ship last yearThe Navy has filed charges against a sailor in connection with the fire that destroyed the USS Bonhomme Richard in San Diego last July.
Consulte Mais informação »

Navy sailor charged with setting blaze that destroyed billion-dollar ship last yearNavy sailor charged with setting blaze that destroyed billion-dollar ship last yearThe Navy has filed charges against a sailor in connection with the fire that destroyed the USS Bonhomme Richard in San Diego last July.
Consulte Mais informação »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 14:57:07