Saudi Arabian court sentences 5 to death for Jamal Khashoggi's killing
A Saudi Arabian court on Monday sentenced five people to death for the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, a Saudi journalist working for the Washington Post when he was killed in Istanbul last year.
Khashoggi, a frequent critic of the Saudi ruling family, was living in self-exile in Turkey when he entered the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2, 2018, in search of paperwork related to his planned marriage. He was never seen again, and his body was never been found. The Saudis initially claimed Khashoggi, 59, left the consulate the day he disappeared, and security footage shows someone wearing his clothes walking away. For weeks Saudi Arabia denied any knowledge of Khashoggi's fate.
Brasil Últimas Notícias, Brasil Manchetes
Similar News:Você também pode ler notícias semelhantes a esta que coletamos de outras fontes de notícias.
Saudi Arabian court sentences 5 to death for Jamal Khashoggi's killingThe court issued the sentences for the killing of the Washington Post columnist, who was murdered in Istanbul by a team of Saudi agents.
Consulte Mais informação »
Saudi sentences 5 to death for Jamal Khashoggi's killingA court in Saudi Arabia has sentenced five people to death for the killing of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi, who was murdered in the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul last year by a team of Saudi agents
Consulte Mais informação »
Saudi Arabia sentences five to death over Jamal Khashoggi murderSaudi Arabia has sentenced five people to death for the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, the kingdom's public prosecutor said.
Consulte Mais informação »
Saudi sentences 5 to death for Jamal Khashoggi's killingThe murder of the Washington Post journalist was a mistake, a prosecution official said in a press conference carried by state TV.
Consulte Mais informação »