LA Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer, who is currently on administrative leave amid an investigation over alleged sexual assault in California, was the subject of a temporary restraining order filed by a different woman in Ohio last year.
Jon Fetterolf and Rachel Luba, Bauer’s representatives, told NBC News in an email that the MLB player had an"on-and-off wholly consensual relationship" with the woman from 2016 to 2019.
According to Fetterolf and Luba, the woman withdrew her protection order petition after Bauer, through counsel,"refused her demands, and informed her that her conduct was nothing short of extortion." She also went on to find new counsel and threatened a lawsuit, Fetterolf and Luba said. “What started out as our client’s attempt to protect herself — first by filing a protective order — turned into months of additional fear, stress and continuous threats. Ultimately, our client made the decision that moving forward with any legal action was not worth the potential public shaming and baseless lawsuits threatened by Bauer’s team. She never wanted any of this public,” Kendra Barkoff Lamy, a spokesperson for the woman, and Darwal told the Washington Post in a statement.
In the temporary order request filed in the Los Angeles Superior Court, the woman said she consented to sex with Bauer on two separate occasions earlier this year, but accused him of doing things that she did not consent to during intercourse.
Brasil Últimas Notícias, Brasil Manchetes
Similar News:Você também pode ler notícias semelhantes a esta que coletamos de outras fontes de notícias.
Trevor Bauer denies a sexual assault allegation made by Ohio womanDodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer is on leave during a sexual assault investigation. Another woman reportedly sought a protection order against him in 2020.
Consulte Mais informação »
Trevor Bauer Accused Of Abusing Another Woman, Pitcher Claims Woman Tried To Extort HimTrevor Bauer claims a 2nd woman accusing him of physically assaulting her during sex made up story, tried to extort him for over $3 million.
Consulte Mais informação »
Los Angeles Dodgers Pitcher Trevor Bauer Had Earlier Protection Order Against Him, WaPo ReportsLos Angeles Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer, currently on an extended administrative leave by Major League Baseball for an alleged assault on a woman, reportedly had an earlier protection order obtained last year by a different woman
Consulte Mais informação »
Trevor Bauer Alleges Accuser Edited Injury Photos & Hoped For 'Major Cash' SettlementTrevor Bauer and his legal team claim his accuser's request for a permanent restraining order should be denied.
Consulte Mais informação »
Iowa's first MLB game played next to the 'Field of Dreams'The New York Yankees are meeting the Chicago White Sox on Thursday at an Iowa cornfield that's been transformed into a 'Field of Dreams.'
Consulte Mais informação »
'Field of Dreams' comes alive in Iowa: They built it, and MLB cameThe game between the New York Yankees and Chicago White Sox is the first Major League Baseball game in Iowa.
Consulte Mais informação »