16-year-old who murdered father-of-four James Gibbons sentenced to 13 years
James Gibbons was defending a homeless man when he was fatally stabbed during a confrontation with a group of boys, the trial heard
During the trial, the court heard that Mr Gibbons chased the group and was stabbed four times just yards from his home in Iris Mews.The judge told Joshuah Sparks it was "very troubling that there's really no rational explanation for what you did"found guilty by a jury last month. "What you did is utterly out of proportion to anything done by anyone else involved in the incident, whichever side they were on."Mr Gibbons was yards from his home when he was fatally stabbed four times
Records showed the teenager searched on the internet for "stabbing in Laindon" and "consequences of accidentally killing someone" in the early hours of 3 May. "For me personally, it means that I can tell my children that the person who hurt their daddy was locked up for a very long time, and that is what happens when you break the law."
Brasil Últimas Notícias, Brasil Manchetes
Similar News:Você também pode ler notícias semelhantes a esta que coletamos de outras fontes de notícias.
Lakers' LeBron James 'tests positive for COVID-19'LeBron James missed Tuesday night's game against Sacramento Kings after reportedly testing positive twice in three COVID tests. The Lakers confirmed he was in isolation.
Consulte Mais informação »
James May 'wishy-washy and woke' as he discusses being cautious on The Grand TourJAMES MAY has said he 'particularly considers' what he agrees to do with his The Grand Tour co-stars, saying he is now 'wishy-washy and woke'.
Consulte Mais informação »
Next James Bond: Henry Cavill gives update on 007 castingNEXT JAMES BOND candidate Henry Cavill has spoken out about the possibility of becoming the next 007 after Daniel Craig's final movie, No Time To Die - and fans will be pleased by the latest update.
Consulte Mais informação »
Old Bexley and Sidcup: Conservatives retain southeast London seat in by-election prompted by death of MP James Brokenshire'It's a very good result for us'. Labour's national campaign co-ordinator Shabana Mahmood says the PM 'should be worried' after the by-election in Old Bexley and Sidcup saw the Tory Party win by a smaller majority. Breakfast:
Consulte Mais informação »
Man accused of murdering millionaire hotelier 'urged police to shoot him'Thomas Schreiber, of Gillingham, Dorset, is on trial accused of the murder of the 83-year-old baronet and the attempted murder of his mother, and Sir Richard's partner, Anne Schreiber, 66
Consulte Mais informação »
Teenager charged with murder of boy, 16, stabbed to death 'over fake Gucci bag'Rishmeet Singh, 16, died after being stabbed in west London, last week, and a 17-year-old has now been told he will face a trial at the Old Bailey for his murder
Consulte Mais informação »