Iran says it will confront any U.S. threat as tension spikes

Brasil Notícia Notícia

Iran says it will confront any U.S. threat as tension spikes
Brasil Últimas Notícias,Brasil Manchetes
  • 📰 Reuters
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 39 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 19%
  • Publisher: 97%

Iran says it will respond firmly to any U.S. threat as tension spikes

Tensions in the region began to worsen significantly when Trump pulled out of a 2015 nuclear deal between Iran and six powers and reimposed sanctions on the country. The sanctions had been lifted under the pact in return for Tehran curbing its nuclear program.

Iran has denied any involvement in those incidents, but world powers are calling for calm and sending in envoys for talks to try to lower the temperature of a dispute that is already helping push up the price of oil. [O/R] The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration on Thursday issued an emergency order prohibiting U.S. operators from flying in an oversea area of Tehran-controlled airspace over the Strait of Hormuz and Gulf of Oman. Some other international airlines are taking related precautions.

Britain’s Foreign Office said Middle East minister Andrew Murrison would raise concerns about “Iran’s regional conduct and its threat to cease complying with the nuclear deal” during a visit to Tehran on Sunday. France sent an envoy to Iran earlier in the week.

Resumimos esta notícia para que você possa lê-la rapidamente. Se você se interessou pela notícia, pode ler o texto completo aqui. Consulte Mais informação:

Reuters /  🏆 2. in US

Brasil Últimas Notícias, Brasil Manchetes

Similar News:Você também pode ler notícias semelhantes a esta que coletamos de outras fontes de notícias.

Bolton Calls For Forceful Iranian Response To Continuing U.S. AggressionBolton Calls For Forceful Iranian Response To Continuing U.S. AggressionWASHINGTON—Demanding that the Middle Eastern nation retaliate immediately in self-defense against the existential threat posed by America’s military operations, National Security Adviser John Bolton called for a forceful Iranian response Friday to continuing United States aggression. “Iran cannot sit idly by as the American imperialist machine encroaches on their territory, threatens their sovereignty, and endangers their very way of life,” said Bolton, warning that America’s fanatical leadership, steadfast devotion to flexing their muscles in the region, and alleged access to nuclear weapons necessitated that Iran strike back with a vigorous show of force as soon—and as hard—as possible. “The only thing these Westerners understand is violence, so it’s imperative that Iran sends a clear message that they won’t be walked over. Let’s not forget, the U.S. defied a diplomatically negotiated treaty for seemingly no reason at all-—these are dangerous radicals that cannot be reasoned with. They’ve been given every opportunity to back down, but their goal is total domination of the region, and Iran won’t stand for that.” At press time, Bolton said that the only option left on the table was for Iran to launch a full-fledged military strike against the Great Satan.
Consulte Mais informação »

Trump says 'Iran made a very big mistake' in shooting down US military droneTrump says 'Iran made a very big mistake' in shooting down US military dronePresident Trump said Thursday Iran had made a 'very big mistake' in shooting down an American drone the U.S. military says was flying in international airspace.
Consulte Mais informação »

Vladimir Putin says Trump administration attack on Iran would be a 'catastrophe'Vladimir Putin says Trump administration attack on Iran would be a 'catastrophe''This would be a catastrophe for the region,' Putin said.
Consulte Mais informação »

Iran conflict could 'spiral out of control' as Trump White House plots response to drone shootingIran conflict could 'spiral out of control' as Trump White House plots response to drone shootingWednesday's drone shoot down is the latest in a series of escalations that threaten to push Washington and Tehran into open conflict.
Consulte Mais informação »

Trump faces new pressure to respond after U.S. accuses Iran of ‘unprovoked attack’Trump faces new pressure to respond after U.S. accuses Iran of ‘unprovoked attack’Iran’s latest shootdown of a U.S. military drone appears to fit exactly the scenario that a senior U.S. general warned earlier this week would trigger an American military response, dragging the United States into a military conflict the Trump administration has said it does not want.
Consulte Mais informação »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 05:29:56