Iran's Khamenei rejects talks with United States

Brasil Notícia Notícia

Iran's Khamenei rejects talks with United States
Brasil Últimas Notícias,Brasil Manchetes
  • 📰 Reuters
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 24 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 97%

Iran will never hold one-on-one talks with the United States but could engage in...

DUBAI - Iran will never hold one-on-one talks with the United States but could engage in multilateral discussions if it returns to the 2015 deal on Iran’s nuclear program, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Tuesday, according to state television.

“Iranian officials, at any level, will never talk to American officials ... this is part of their policy to put pressure on Iran ... their policy of maximum pressure will fail,” state television quoted Khamenei as saying. Trump has stepped up sanctions against Iran since last year when he withdrew from the nuclear pact between Iran and six world powers and reimposed sanctions that were lifted under the deal in return for Iran curbing its nuclear program.

Resumimos esta notícia para que você possa lê-la rapidamente. Se você se interessou pela notícia, pode ler o texto completo aqui. Consulte Mais informação:

Reuters /  🏆 2. in US

Brasil Últimas Notícias, Brasil Manchetes

Similar News:Você também pode ler notícias semelhantes a esta que coletamos de outras fontes de notícias.

There were no new measles cases in the United States last week, CDC saysThere were no new measles cases in the United States last week, CDC saysFor the first time since early January, no new measles cases were reported in the United States last week, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Health officials continue to monitor ongoing outbreaks in two New York counties.
Consulte Mais informação »

Iran rejects US blame for Saudi Aramco attacks as 'pointless,' foreign minister suggests talksIran rejects US blame for Saudi Aramco attacks as 'pointless,' foreign minister suggests talks'Blaming Iran won't end disaster. Accepting our April '15 proposal to end war & begin talks may,' Zarif said on Twitter.
Consulte Mais informação »

U.S. points at Iran in Saudi oil strike; Tehran denies allegations and rejects Trump talksU.S. points at Iran in Saudi oil strike; Tehran denies allegations and rejects Trump talksGlobal energy prices rise after attack on oil facilities in Saudi Arabia, and President Trump warns that the U.S. is 'locked and loaded' to respond.
Consulte Mais informação »

Trump is trapped between two impulses on IranTrump is trapped between two impulses on IranPresident Trump is stuck in a political box -- largely of his own making -- on Iran, a predicament that becomes more intractable with each alarming cycle of escalation | Analysis by stcollinson
Consulte Mais informação »

Trump gets amnesia on IranTrump gets amnesia on IranThe leaders of Iran have reason to be confused about what President Trump's goals are when it comes to their country, writes Peter Bergen. Trump pulled the US out of the Iranian nuclear deal last year and then imposed draconian new sanctions on Iran. In June Trump ordered up military strikes against Iran and then called them off at the last minute. Trump has also said he would sit down with the Iranian leadership without preconditions but now he appears to have reversed himself.
Consulte Mais informação »

U.S. Senate leader McConnell wants consequences on Iran for Saudi oil attackU.S. Senate leader McConnell wants consequences on Iran for Saudi oil attackU.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell blamed Iran on Monday for the weeken...
Consulte Mais informação »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 11:41:47